Sökning: "unsupervised learning"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 157 uppsatser innehållade orden unsupervised learning.
1. Tidying up the factor zoo: Using machine learning to find sparse factor models that predict asset returns.Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : There exist over 300 firm characteristics that provide significant information about average asset return. John Cochrane refers to this as a “factor zoo” and challenges researchers to find the independent characteristics which can explain average return. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Inbyggda system; Mälardalens högskola/Inbyggda system
Sammanfattning : The popularity of railway transportation has been on the rise over the past decades, as it has been able to provide safe, reliable, and highly available service. The main challenge within this domain is to reduce the costs of preventive maintenance and improve operational efficiency. LÄS MER
3. Data mining techniques for modeling the operating behaviors of smart building control valve systemsMaster-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för datavetenskap
Sammanfattning : Background. One of the challenges about smart control valves system is processing and analyzing sensors data to extract useful information. These types of information can be used to detect the deviating behaviors which can be an indication of faults and issues in the system. LÄS MER
4. LjudMAP: A Visualization Tool for Exploring Audio Collections with Real-Time Concatenative Synthesis CapabilitiesMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : This thesis presents the software tool “LjudMAP," which fuses techniques of music informatics and unsupervised machine learning methods to assist in the exploration of audio collections. LjudMAP builds on concepts of the software tool, "Temporally Disassembled Audio," which was developed to enable fast browsing of recorded speech material. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för datavetenskap
Sammanfattning : System log files are filled with logged events, status codes, and other messages. By analyzing the log files, the systems current state can be determined, and find out if something during its execution went wrong. LÄS MER