Sökning: "urban agriculture"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 327 uppsatser innehållade orden urban agriculture.
1. ODLING I DEN URBANA MILJÖN - En kvalitativ studie om stadsodlingens funktion och roll i den hållbara stadsutvecklingenKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Urbanization as a trend is still ongoing and facing cities with challenging circumstances ofhow to develop in line with a sustainable development. The discussion of how to developurban areas in line with a sustainable development are broad and include a variety of activitiesand areas. LÄS MER
2. The role of gender equality on rural women development in agriculture : case study: koperative duhinge ikigori kanjongo “KODIKA”, Nyamasheke district, RwandaMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Urban and Rural Development
Sammanfattning : Gender is as a contract in society regulating the relations between men and women. But Gender equality is referred to as equal rights, roles and responsibilities for men and women. It is a crucial element in sustainable development, and it is considered as human rights. LÄS MER
3. Opportunities and Challenges for Developing High- tech Urban Agriculture in Sweden: A case study in StockholmMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Food system is complex and encompasses stakeholders from local, regional, and global level. The activities and outcomes of the food system are associated with environmental, economic, and social impacts. LÄS MER
4. Integration of allotment garden in public green space for the social wellbeing of urban residents : a study of Ekebydalen allotment garden, Uppsala, SwedenMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Urban and Rural Development
Sammanfattning : Background: Agriculture is among the relevant factors for the formation of cities and it has been an integral part of city life throughout history. Despite the increase in population growth, urban agriculture can offer a unique opportunity for improving the livelihood of individuals through the practice of growing food in urban green spaces. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Urban and Rural Development
Sammanfattning : The current food production system based on a globalized network of economic efficiency and productivity relies on resource intensive production methods that are often environmentally destructive and unsustainable. Therefore, a growing body of research seeks to understand how different alternative food networks (AFNs) are potentially shaping new approaches to agriculture and our relationship to food in order to combat the current environmental crisis. LÄS MER