Sökning: "urban culture"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 297 uppsatser innehållade orden urban culture.
1. Med kulturen som (värdeskapande) hyresgäst. En etnografisk studie om Göteborgs Stads arbete med kultur, lokaler och stadsplaneringMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : The city of Gothenburg is currently carrying out a major development project, River City (Älvstaden). As a consequence of the development, affordable premises that artists are in need of for practicing cultural activities are disappearing. LÄS MER
2. The Lindängen Lobby - an investigation of how e-commerce can regenerate neighbourhood retail in a splintered landscapeMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för arkitektur och byggd miljö
Sammanfattning : This thesis paper aims to investigate how digital retail might affect our cities (in particular in Sweden). It will be asked if an advancement of e-commerce, contrary to popular belief, can have a positive effect on the urban realm and subsequently how it can be facilitated in the fields of architecture and urban design. LÄS MER
3. Cross-Cultural Comparative Study of Entrepreneurial Leadership Traits Among Brazil and China in Small BusinessesMaster-uppsats, Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för ekonomi, teknik och naturvetenskap; Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för ekonomi, teknik och naturvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Title: Cross-Cultural Comparative Study of Entrepreneurial Leadership Traits Among Brazil and China in Small Businesses Authors: Ana Clara Mueller Meirinho and Li Mengting Level: Master Thesis, 30 hp Keywords: Entrepreneurial leadership, Leader traits, Hofstede’s 6D Model, Small Business, Cross-Cultural leadership, Brazil, China. Background: Entrepreneurship is important among all the countries for the growth and prosperity of nations due to movement of economic activities that they generate. LÄS MER
4. A City of Heathy Mobility. Mixed method case study on development of sustainable bicycle mobility in Warsaw.Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Sociologi
Sammanfattning : The uncontrolled development of automotive transportation worldwide raised the urgency to promote sustainable transportation among European cities, whereas bicycle as the most sustainable alternative to cars has become a symbol of urban sustainability. The popularization of cycling trips is conducive to reducing congestion, noise, and pollution in cities. LÄS MER
5. Dress brooches and identities - a comparative study of collective identities and dress brooches in early medieval urban and rural sites in South West ScaniaMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Historisk arkeologi
Sammanfattning : This thesis concerns early medieval dress brooches from urban and rural sites in South West Scania. The purpose is to investigate similarities and differences between urban and rural sites as well as between the rural places in particular. LÄS MER