Sökning: "urban development"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 4902 uppsatser innehållade orden urban development.
1. Prototyping and Evaluation of a Lightweight Simulator Concept Combining Physical and Digital AssetsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Serious injuries often occur in high-risk environments such as warfare, urban combat, and traffic accidents. The medical proficiency of soldiers and first responders in these situations is paramount. LÄS MER
2. Planning for heat resilience - A comparative study between Greater Gothenburg´s and Skåne´s work on heatMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Due to climate change, it is expected that heat waves will be intensified and occur more frequently in Sweden; hence, heat-related risks are anticipated to increase, i.e., morbidity and mortality. Through heat mitigation strategies, risks associated with heat can be prevented. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : A large part of the efforts of companies in the automotive sector today is directed towards the development of autonomous driving. According to many studies conducted in recent years, autonomous vehicles (AVs) have the potential to introduce a real revolution in mobility. LÄS MER
4. Exploring the Green Premium: A Hedonic Pricing Study on House Prices in Municipalities Adjacent to Färnebofjärden and Tyresta National ParksMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : This thesis conducts a hedonic pricing model with multiple regression analysis to examine the relationship between proximity to Färnebofjärden and Tyresta National Parks and house prices in adjacent municipalities between 2019 and 2020. The literature reviewed indicates a positive correlation, but it has various gaps which our thesis addresses. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : This master’s thesis puts focus on urban space; who controls it, how it is used and by whom. I have studied the allotment garden Sjöbergen in Gothenburg with the purpose of understanding what, if any, democratic role the garden area has culturally and as a place in the city. LÄS MER