Sökning: "user behavior"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 598 uppsatser innehållade orden user behavior.
- Master-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för datavetenskap; Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för datavetenskap
Sammanfattning : Background: Apache Cassandra is a highly scalable distributed system that can handle large amounts of data through several nodes / virtual machines grouped together as Apache Cassandra clusters. When one such node in an Apache Cassandra cluster is down, there is a need for a tool or an approach that can identify this failed virtual machine by analyzing the data generated from each of the virtual machines in the cluster. LÄS MER
2. INFORMATION SECURITY AWARENESS TRAINING FOR END-USER : A Survey on the Perspective of Nordic MunicipalitiesKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Skövde/Institutionen för informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : The reliance on information systems in daily operations in organizations made these systems and the security thereof a vital asset that must be protected. Traditionally, technical solutions were thought to be the critical factor in achieving security requirements. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Ergonomi och aerosolteknologi
Sammanfattning : The automotive industry is now electrifying at a faster rate than ever before. Everything from electric bikes to Segways and electric longboards requires new kinds of interactions to control the engine. For example, Segway has used the user's tilt to decide whether they want to go forward or backward. LÄS MER
4. Unboxing The Algorithm : Understandability And Algorithmic Experience In Intelligent Music Recommendation SystemsMagister-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Institutionen för konst, kultur och kommunikation (K3)
Sammanfattning : After decades of black-boxing the existence of algorithms in technologies of daily need, users lack confidence in handling them. This thesis study investigates the use situation of intelligent music recommendation systems and explores how understandability as a principle drawn from sociology, design, and computing can enhance the algorithmic experience. LÄS MER
5. Exploring the factors influencing users’ intention to switch MIM application: A push, pull, mooring framework perspective : Master thesisMaster-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF)
Sammanfattning : The increased penetration of smartphones and cheap and easy access to the internethave made mobile instant messaging (MIM) services really popular, rapidly evolving,and mass-adopted. Today the mobile instant messaging (MIM) market is dominated bythe social media giant Facebook which with its two major MIM services FacebookMessenger and WhatsApp, owns about 80 percent of the whole market. LÄS MER