Sökning: "user behaviour"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 322 uppsatser innehållade orden user behaviour.
- Master-uppsats, Jönköping University/IHH, Informatik
Sammanfattning : Online shopping has gained more and more popularity over the years, naturally, leading to an increase in the number of e-commerce websites. From a variety of websites users can choose the one that best suits their needs depending on different factors, such as information or easy navigation. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Luleå tekniska universitet/Digitala tjänster och system
Sammanfattning : Information security awareness (ISA) focuses on the user’s responsibility and understanding of risk, to ensure that acceptable working practices are adopted under these broad principles, thereby reducing the likelihood of legal, financial and reputational risk related to the organization and individual. However, the third sector organization is behind in the security awareness maturity level. LÄS MER
3. A Comparison between Different Recommender System Approaches for a Book and an Author Recommender SystemMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Interaktiva och kognitiva system; Linköpings universitet/Interaktiva och kognitiva system
Sammanfattning : A recommender system is a popular tool used by companies to increase customer satisfaction and to increase revenue. Collaborative filtering and content-based filtering are the two most common approaches when implementing a recommender system, where the former provides recommendations based on user behaviour, and the latter uses the characteristics of the items that are recommended. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Ekonomisk-historiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Innovation is an important determinant for economic survival and growth in the hospitality industry. As a highly human-centric industry, service providers and customers as users join forces to co-innovate. LÄS MER
5. Confirmshaming and its effect on users : A qualitative study on how confirmshaming in unsubscription processes affect usersKandidat-uppsats, Jönköping University/JTH, Datateknik och informatik; Jönköping University/JTH, Datateknik och informatik
Sammanfattning : Introduction – Confirmshaming is a dark pattern that seeks to shame users into acting differently than they normally would. Purpose – The purpose of his study was to determine if and to what extent confirmshaming influences users to stay subscribed, and through this understand how confirmshaming impacts the user experience and thereby the perception of the companies that utilise it. LÄS MER