Sökning: "user- centered design"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 546 uppsatser innehållade orden user- centered design.
1. Shaping trust between users and autonomous cars in situations involving emergency vehicles: A human-centered design approachKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Technological advances have accelerated the development of autonomous vehiclesand fully autonomous cars are now on the horizon. As automation gradually replacesthe driver, their role in the car becomes ambiguous. In order to reap the benefits ofsuch a system, the place of man must be understood and taken into account. LÄS MER
2. Efficiency and planning in the Swedish healthcare system – and design of a digital scheduling toolMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Ergonomi och aerosolteknologi
Sammanfattning : The Swedish regions struggle with resource utilization issues that threaten the ability to provide timely and efficient healthcare to the citizens. This study aims to investigate and map the current production, planning, and scheduling processes within the Swedish healthcare, as well as develop a digital solution. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Medie- och Informationsteknik; Linköpings universitet/Tekniska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : This thesis aims to investigate whether a map-based visualization of real-time file transfers can provide an overview and facilitate the workflow for the employees at Filmgate, a VFX company. In particular, how the interface should be implemented to provide a quick and easy overview as well as without being perceived as distracting or cluttered. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Produktutveckling
Sammanfattning : This thesis was performed in collaboration with Phoniro AB, that develops digitally unlocked products that are mainly used in home care service. The purpose of the project was to develop one of their products through a user-centered design process. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Institutionen för konst, kultur och kommunikation (K3)
Sammanfattning : This thesis aims to find opportunities to support communication between new mothers to foster a sense of connectedness, during a pandemic where social interactions such as parent groups are unavailable. The project is based on research that shows that new parents have a great need for social support. LÄS MER