Sökning: "users influence"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 488 uppsatser innehållade orden users influence.
1. User Acceptance in mHealth industry : A quantitative study of mHealth application in China based on UTAUT2 ModelMagister-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/Internationella Handelshögskolan
Sammanfattning : Background: The market of mHealth has been growing steadily over last years, but in China, the market is not very mature, and the low level of popularity negative impact on the development. But it should be noted that the market has great potential with positive development background, the policy support by government, the widely used of smartphone and the Internet and especially the huge demand of mHealth in China. LÄS MER
2. Planering av missbruksbehandling : En kvalitativ studie om hur socialsekreterare resonerar kring processen för val av insatsKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Socialhögskolan
Sammanfattning : This bachelor’s essay is about how social workers as street-level bureaucrats are dealing with addicted clients and how the process continues in order to find the most optimal treatment for them. The aim was to study which factors, according to the social workers, that were considered as most important and how they affect their task to find an adequate treatment for these clients. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för ekonomi, teknik och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Denna rapport ligger till grund för ett examensarbete för kandidatexamen, Teknisk design vid Luleå tekniska universitet. Projektet utfördes under tio veckor våren 2018 och omfattar 15 högskolepoäng. Det är ett utvecklingsprojekt av en egen idé. Psykisk ohälsa bland unga har ökat markant under 10 år. LÄS MER
4. Adoption of high-technology products in emerging markets: The ACE-1 advanced biomass cookstove in rural CambodiaMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : This study examines the adoption of clean cooking technologies in developing countries with a focus on the ACE-1 advanced biomass stove (ABS). Marginalized communities in rural environments are often exposed to high levels of Household Air Pollution (HAP) due to the common use of traditional cookstoves. LÄS MER
5. The advent of Sustainable Transport in Scotland : The implementation of Glasgow’s Strategic Plans for Cycling and the case of South City WayMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : This study explores the option of stimulating cycling activity as part of the strife of the modern city towards adopting the principles of sustainable development in order to shape the everyday habits of its inhabitants. The case of the city of Glasgow was chosen as an appropriate example of the potential obstacles and benefits which the implementation of cycling policies is attributed with. LÄS MER