Sökning: "users influence"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 575 uppsatser innehållade orden users influence.
- Magister-uppsats, Jönköping University; Jönköping University
Sammanfattning : Brand loyalty has been studied extensively in consumer-brand relationship literature. However, the negative side of these relationships has not been studied to the same degree. This paper starts with Court et al. LÄS MER
2. Always Listening? : An Exploratory Study of the Perceptions of Voice Assistant Technology in IndonesiaMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för samhällsbyggnad och industriell teknik
Sammanfattning : Voice assistant technology on smartphones, smart speakers, or those on the wearable devices is one of the fastest-growing artificial intelligence applications in the market now. However, with the potential ethical issues related to the voice technology, it still has not been extensively covered in major markets such as Indonesia. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för informatik (IK); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för informatik (IK)
Sammanfattning : Monitoring key performance indicators (KPI) give practitioners immersive experience that is priceless when it comes to decision making and performance-enhancing in software companies. Used together with different tools that enable visualization of KPIs, users obtain big advantages that enable quick troubleshooting and detections of errors that could emerge in a product or a system. LÄS MER
4. Exploring Drug Practitioners' Perspectives of Roles within a UK and Swedish Drug Treatment ServiceKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Avdelningen för socialt arbete och kriminologi
Sammanfattning : This research study aims to draw comparisons on similarities and differences in how drug treatment practitioners perceive and conduct their therapeutic roles working in UK and Swedish drug treatment services. Previous research shows that global ideologies influence national policies that then influence drug treatment practitioners in how they conduct their work. LÄS MER
5. DigiJag: A participatory design of an e-learning and social platform accessible to users with moderate intellectual disabilitiesMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Background: Digital education provides lifelong learning opportunities and acquisition of new skills and the importance of developing flexible e-learning platforms, taking into account the endusers’ needs and experiences, is high. People with intellectual disabilities are the most likely group to encounter challenges related to school while they are underrepresented in studies in web accessibility and digital education. LÄS MER