Sökning: "utilizing networks"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 110 uppsatser innehållade orden utilizing networks.
1. The role of networks in a Swedish medium-sized pharmaceutical firm’s internationalization processKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Today pharmaceuticals are the fifth largest export product in Sweden, whereas SMEs are the motor of innovation within the pharmaceutical industry. Pharmaceutical firms face several challenges, as high product development costs, high entry barriers due to institutional legal frameworks and slow return of investments, during their internationalization. LÄS MER
2. Online and Offline Resources in the Internationalization of an Online Marketplace: A Digital Alternative to Freight Forwarding. A Single Case Study of AdnavemKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Technological change is considered one of the most important underlying roots for the globalization of economic activity. It has created the new economy online, and the internet has evolved to be a marketplace for traditional firms and given life to new types of companies. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : With an increasing demand for bandwidth and lower latency in mobile communication networks it becomes gradually more important to improve current mobile network management solutions using available network data. To improve the network management it can for instance be of interest to infer future available bandwidth to the end user of the network. LÄS MER
4. Building Institutional Capacity for Sustainability Transitions through Innovation Experiments : A Case Study of Sustainability Innovation Networks and Craft Beer SMEsMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Internationella miljöinstitutet
Sammanfattning : The concept of experimentation is increasingly promoted to facilitate social learning for sustainability transitions. Experiments are collaborative initiatives designed to generate knowledge and test innovative practices to address a collective sustainability challenge. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Avdelningen för beräkningsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Natural language processing, a subfield of artificial intelligence and computer science, has recently been of great research interest due to the vast amount of information created on the internet in the modern era. One of the main natural language processing areas concerns sentiment analysis. LÄS MER