Sökning: "value based pricing"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 180 uppsatser innehållade orden value based pricing.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : How should an investor pick funds to invest in? What is the best strategy, picking active or passive funds? It’s hard to navigate the fund landscape when there is ambiguous evidence and advice coming from different directions. Do fund managers outperform the market and passive funds? Do they bring something extra of value to the table in regards to their high management fees? The question seems almost age-old at this point, from dart throwing monkeys outperforming high profile fund managers to famous investors proclaiming that active fund management is dead, it’s hard to know what is really true about active versus passive fund management. LÄS MER
2. Brand negotiations in Video Game Communities - An exploratory study analysing community-made discourses in video game brands and how they shape the brand imageMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Marketing and Consumption.... LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Industriell ekonomi; Linköpings universitet/Industriell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : How to price your offering is one of the main managerial decision issues today and is alarmingly often not grounded in necessary market and cost research. Pricing is a complex topic, dependent on a multitude of internal and external factors, which makes pricing practice and strategy alignment even more difficult. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Juridiska fakulteten; Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The concept of economic value is not well explored nor consistently applied in the field of taxation. Different systems of taxation assess value from their own perspectives and with their own interests in mind resulting in situations where different values for taxation are determined for the same transaction. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF)
Sammanfattning : Purpose - The purpose of this study is to extend the understanding of the business model of video game retailers using online and physical stores focusing on the impact of digital platforms on the retailing industry within the context of video game industry considering different actor’s perspectives like retailers and consumers. Design/methodology/approach - This is a multiple-case study based on deductive reasoning. LÄS MER