Sökning: "value chain analysis"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 333 uppsatser innehållade orden value chain analysis.
1. Mänskliga rättigheter och hållbart företagande : En idéanalys om EU:s initiativ till en Human Rights Due Diligence-lagstiftning och ansvarsutkrävande inom företags värdekedjor vid brott mot mänskliga rättigheterMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Teologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Globalization and increased growth in international value chains has brought great benefits to developing countries but have at the same time contributed to negative consequences related to human rights violations. Against this background and as a result of increased awareness, companies have been encouraged to take responsibility for their value chain and a framework for due diligence was adopted in 2011 with the United Nations Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för kulturgeografi och ekonomisk geografi
Sammanfattning : Digital space is a novel form of spatial expression which have been core to the business model of some of the largest firms within the 21st century. Mobilizing tools from geographical political economy, Facebook and the core function of its digital space is critically analyzed, along with how value is distributed along the advertising supply chain. LÄS MER
3. Value capturing through business model adaptations to sustainability : case studies from the primary production stage of the Swedish agri-food supply chainMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Economics
Sammanfattning : Incomplete competition in the agri-food supply chain is a concern for many weaker actors, such as farmers. This qualitative study is done to develop an understanding of how business model innovation in farm businesses changes farmers’ perceived satisfaction with supply chain value capture. LÄS MER
4. 'The world has changed; these days, women are the ones who are keeping their families'. Gender norms, women's economic empowerment and male capture in the rural Tanzanian poultry value-chainMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : The study presented in this thesis aimed to explore how gender norms in four rural districts in Kilimanjaro and Lindi Region of Tanzania might influence rural women chicken farmers' economic empowerment when an urban vendor introduces an improved breed of chicken. More specifically, the following aims were explored: the normative expectations for husbands and wives in the communities researched, and how these expectations may influence intra-household negotiation processes following a market-led intervention within the Tanzanian poultry value-chain; if and how intra-household resource allocation may be changed if profits were to increase within a women-led business. LÄS MER
5. Deconstructing free trade : An analysis of the implications of the disruption on global medical supply chains during the COVID-19 crisis.Magister-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : The COVID-19 pandemic has disrupted global trade and caused many stakeholders to recognize how interconnected the international community is. However, due to nationalist sentiments and the uncertainty associated with the pandemic, most governments rushed to adopt protectionist measures aimed at protecting their essential supplies by imposing export restrictions on foodstuffs and diverse medical equipment and medications. LÄS MER