Sökning: "value iteration"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 24 uppsatser innehållade orden value iteration.
1. Not All Goals Are Created Equal : Evaluating Hockey Players in the NHL Using Q-Learning with a Contextual Reward FunctionMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Databas och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Not all goals in the game of ice hockey are created equal: some goals increase the chances of winning more than others. This thesis investigates the result of constructing and using a reward function that takes this fact into consideration, instead of the common binary reward function. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Beräkningsbiologi och biologisk fysik
Sammanfattning : Neural networks have an increasingly important role in the financial market, by offering a solution to stationarity and non-linearity whilst also providing robustness and predictive power. Options and option pricing are a fundamental area of interest in the daily activities of investment banks, hedge funds and trading firms in the financial market. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : In this thesis an issue with common inverse reinforcement learning algorithms is identified, which causes them to be computationally heavy. A solution is proposed which attempts to address this issue and which can be built upon in the future. LÄS MER
4. Industry 4.0 and Lean – Possibilities, Challenges and Risk for Continuous Improvement : An explorative study of success factors for Industry 4.0 implementationMagister-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola; Blekinge Tekniska Högskola
Sammanfattning : Lean, with its origin in the Japanese automotive production and Toyota, is broadly seen as the most adopted manufacturing philosophy since several decades. One of the core values of Lean is Continuous Improvements (CI). CI is about the many small, simple and cheap improvements, which everyone is involved in, every day. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Academia’s lack of UML artifacts has been an impediment in researching UML and its implication in software development. This has initiated the conception of the UML repository, which is a platform were researchers can share and study UML artifacts. To build such a repository it’s required to collect UML diagrams. LÄS MER