Sökning: "value relevance"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 367 uppsatser innehållade orden value relevance.
1. The Role of Service Design in Startups: Exploring Potential Benefits and Challenges from Service Designers’ PerspectivesMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The rapid and constant changes taking place in the modern business world together with an increased globalcompetition is making it more urgent for companies to introduce innovative offerings at a faster pace.Purchasing decisions by customers are not solely based on function anymore, there is an increasing demandfor intuitive and seamless experiences from the products and services that they interact with. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Finance.... LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för språk och litteraturer
Sammanfattning : The ablative absolutes are not always as absolute as their name suggests. When acoreference exists between the ablative absolute and another noun phrase in theclause, it is non-absolute. This student thesis analyzes the non-absolute ablativeabsolutes in Caesar’s Bellum Gallicum and Bellum civile. LÄS MER
4. Sustainability implementation within the value chain using continuous improvement - A case study of MNCs implementation of sustainabilityMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in International Business and Trade.... LÄS MER
5. Luxury Goods in E-Commerce - The Judicial Relevance of the Luxury-Concept when Selective Distriution Networks Prohibit Online DistributionMagister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : About: As the Internet has established itself as a major market platform for the distribution of goods, suppliers also have a keen economic interest of making their goods available online. In order to protect the value of luxury goods some suppliers set up selective distribution networks that restrict the online distribution of the goods. LÄS MER