Sökning: "varying precipitation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 52 uppsatser innehållade orden varying precipitation.
1. Om vattnet kunde tala. En kulturgeografisk studie om sociala dimensioner av dricksvattenhantering med en ingång i klimatförändringar och tvärvetenskapKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / Institutionen för ekonomi och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Drinking water management involves several actors from different occupations from different disciplines over several scales within the Swedish public sector. It also involves individual consumers within continuously growing societies. In addition to this, today's raw water revenues face growing challenges as a consequence of climate change. LÄS MER
2. Alkaline Protein Extraction of Oat Bran and Oat Endosperm Flour - the Effect of pH during Extraction and PrecipitationMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Livsmedelsteknik och nutrition (master)
Sammanfattning : An increased understanding of the negative impacts of animal-based proteins, on both environment and health, has led to a rise in the demand for plant-based proteins. To meet the demands, conventional crops must be efficiently utilized. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för naturgeografi och ekosystemvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Yellow rust (Puccinia striiformis f. sp. Tritici) is a crop disease caused by a fungus that regularly infects wheat and causes yield loss in Ethiopia. The disease has a significant impact on the country’s crop production, food security, health, and socioeconomic well-being. LÄS MER
4. Swedish wheat in the changing climate : screening for stable spring wheat genotypes from 2017 and 2018 with focus on protein quality for bread-makingMaster-uppsats, SLU/Department of Plant Breeding (from 130101)
Sammanfattning : In recent years, wheat production and protein quality in wheat have been affected by climatic changes in Sweden and in many other parts of the world. Protein quality of wheat, determining the bread-making quality of flour, is a parameter sensitive to climate fluctuations and its stability has not been studied so far. LÄS MER
5. Regional and local impacts of the ENSO and IOD events of 2015 and 2016 on the Indian Summer Monsoon - A Bhutan case studyMaster-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Institutionen för naturgeografi
Sammanfattning : The Indian Summer Monsoon (ISM) plays a vital role in the livelihoods and economy of those living on the Indian subcontinent, including the small, mountainous country of Bhutan. The ISM fluctuates over varying temporal scales and its variability is related to many internal and external factors including the El Niño Southern Oscillation (ENSO) and the Indian Ocean Dipole (IOD). LÄS MER