Sökning: "vehicle assembly"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 43 uppsatser innehållade orden vehicle assembly.
1. Hydropneumatic suspension in a truck : Installation of a hydropneumatic suspension for a Scania truckKandidat-uppsats, Karlstads universitet
Sammanfattning : Investigation and testing of hydropneumatic suspension systems has previously been done at Scania between the year 1992 and 2000. Interest has aroused at Scania CV AB to further test a hydropneumatic suspension. The reason being the new ventures of decarbonised, clean, electrified, automatized and digitalised vehicles. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för teknikvetenskap och matematik
Sammanfattning : This master thesis is a part of a research project where Luleå University of Technology (LTU) collaborates with University of Oulu, SINTEF Narvik and Oulu University of Applied Sciences. The goal with the research project is to develop a Nordic platform for development of autonomous, environmental friendly and energy eﬃcient heavy vehicles in the forest, harbor and mining industry. LÄS MER
3. State of the art within life cycle assessments of lithium-ion batteries : an investigative study of key differences in previous studies and future needs of researchL3-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Energy and Technology
Sammanfattning : The use of electric vehicles has seen a rapid growth in the past decade as it is expected to have an important role in mitigating greenhouse gas emissions from the transport sector. The increased demand for electric vehicles has in turn amplified the demand for traction batteries, especially lithium-ion batteries. LÄS MER
4. Feasibility analysis of cobots for automation of tightening stations in motor vehicle engine assembly linesMaster-uppsats, KTH/Fordonsdynamik
Sammanfattning : The trend of increasingly automated tightening stations in the motor vehicle powertrain production industry, is driving the tooling industry to adapt its of-fering. This thesis aims to answer the question if collaborative robots (cobots) are suitable for tightening applications in motor vehicle engine assembly lines. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Industriell produktion; KTH/Industriell produktion
Sammanfattning : Stoneridge, Inc. is an independent designer and manufacturer of highly engineered electrical and electronic components, modules and systems principally for the automotive, commercial vehicle, motorcycle, agricultural and off-highway vehicle markets. A subsidiary of Stoneridge, Inc. is the company Stoneridge Electronics. LÄS MER