Sökning: "vehicle communication"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 289 uppsatser innehållade orden vehicle communication.
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Produktutveckling
Sammanfattning : The goal was to perform a feasibility study on an additive manufactured thermoplastic nose-cone hull design for an autonomous underwater vehicle SAM. Where feasibility includes the technical, economic and sustainable aspect in the analysis. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för informationsteknologi; Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Wireless communication is becoming more common today. In all industries, there is a great interest in shifting from wired communication to wireless communication. Thus, technologies that enable wireless data transmission are becoming more suitable in the industry. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : With a more than ever increasing demand to interconnect smartphones with infotainment systems, Android Auto has risen in popularity with its services used in modern vehicles worldwide. However, as users progressively connect their smartphones to in-vehicle infotainment systems, the opportunity for malicious actors to endanger and access private data of Android Auto users advances as well. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Inbyggda system; Mälardalens högskola/Inbyggda system
Sammanfattning : TSN has for many years been the staple of reliable communication over traditional switched Ethernet and, has been used to advance the industrial automation sector. However, TSN is not mobile, which is needed to fully enable Industry 4.0. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för system- och rymdteknik
Sammanfattning : As the use of electric vehicles increases, the need for electric vehicle supply equipment to have more advanced functionality also increases. The HomePlug Green PHY standard was developed to allow more advanced communication between electric vehicles and electric vehicle supply equipment. LÄS MER