Sökning: "vehicle connectivity"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 39 uppsatser innehållade orden vehicle connectivity.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Context In order to address the growing need for connectivity in today’s cars, thein-vehicle network has increased in complexity, now consisting of over 100 electricalcontrol units. Balancing the level of security with high performance is non-trivial,and current networks have shown to sacrifice security measures for performance,therefore leaving the networks sensitive to both manipulation and information re trieval. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The industry of commercial vehicles is undergoing significant changes that affect activities of the complete value chain, as well as how the truck is operated. The industry is shaped by the trends of sustainable and safe transportations, vehicle autonomy, and connectivity. LÄS MER
3. Understanding The Business Value Of Customer Data From Connected Services - An exploratory case study of what business value an emerging automotive OEM can create from customer data generated by connected servicesMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The rapid development of connectivity accelerated by a myriad of emerging technologies contribute to an ever-growing volume of data in which companies have realized the need for, and value of, becoming data-driven. Data, and more specifically, customer data, is thus a promising area for transforming insights into actions which identifies new value creation opportunities to enhance business performance. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : Suppliers of the next generation mobile network, 5G, promises increased performance which can ensure smart manufacturing. Smart manufacturing entails systems of wireless and connected sensors, robots and other devices that together are optimizing the manufacturing process with data. LÄS MER
5. Strategic management of intellectual property in the field of vehicle autonomy and connectivity : A case study in the truck manufacturing fieldMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för samhällsbyggnad och industriell teknik
Sammanfattning : The truck manufacturing field is expected to go through a disruptive change in the coming decade(s) due to a predicted implementation of autonomous (self-driving) heavy-duty vehicles. Here, companies face a challenge in that autonomous vehicles (AV) will include technologies and competences from multiple industries. LÄS MER