Sökning: "venture capital"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 461 uppsatser innehållade orden venture capital.
1. Managing Venture Capital in times of Uncertainty - Fund managers perspectiveKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This study aims to investigate the fundraising and investment process of Venture Capital funds and how the managers act during times of increased rates and times of uncertainties. Due to the uncertain times of high inflation and increasing interest rates, pressure has been put on financial markets. LÄS MER
2. Selection Criteria In Governmental and Private Venture Capital - A comparisonKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Companies have, during recent years, increased the amount of venture capital (VC) that they invest in smaller start-ups. Today, private venture capitalists (PVC) and governmental venture capitalists (GVC) have sensed the value of such investments. The available literature comparing the decision criteria between GVCs and PVCs is scarce. LÄS MER
3. När grodan kokas : En uppsats om handeln med musikkatalogerKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för management (MAN)
Sammanfattning : Music catalog trading has become something of a trend in recent years, with global stars selling their catalogs for millions of dollars. Industry players such as record labels and music publishers have traded catalogs and their underlying intellectual property rights between themselves for a long time but now resourceful venture capitalists have seen opportunities for returns, and have thus entered the market. LÄS MER
4. A Transformer-Based Scoring Approach for Startup Success Prediction : Utilizing Deep Learning Architectures and Multivariate Time Series Classification to Predict Successful CompaniesMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : The Transformer, an attention-based deep learning architecture, has shown promising capabilities in both Natural Language Processing and Computer Vision. Recently, it has also been applied to time series classification, which has traditionally used statistical methods or the Gated Recurrent Unit (GRU). LÄS MER
5. The First Date: an Investor PitchKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Research question: What investment criteria in a pitch do managers of venture capital firms assess and how does the information presented in the pitch affect their decision-making? Purpose: To examine and contextualize what investment criteria venture capitalists assess in the different levels of a pitch and analyze the effect of the information presented in the pitch on their decision-making. Methodology: A qualitative multiple case study with specific sampling. LÄS MER