Sökning: "vertical daylight illuminance"
Hittade 5 uppsatser innehållade orden vertical daylight illuminance.
1. Solar access potential affected by urban planning and building design – A parametric study in the urban contextMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Energi och ByggnadsDesign; Lunds universitet/Institutionen för arkitektur och byggd miljö
Sammanfattning : In the initial stage of planning, considering the solar impact of urban layout on the building can effectively avoid some irreversible design issues, improve the indoor environment, and reduce energy demand. The typical architectural models of three representative cities (Copenhagen, Berlin and Hong Kong) were selected as the analysis cases in this study. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Animal Nutrition and Management
Sammanfattning : Cows presumably perceive light differently from humans, due to physiological dif-ferences and the eyes’ position. When designing light in dairy barns, a lux meter is the most commonly used instrument, and the design is often calculated without any daylight inlet. LÄS MER
3. Daylighting and sunlighting in street canyons. A quantitative research on the visual perception and in-situ daylight measurements of four urban canyons in Copenhagen.Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för arkitektur och byggd miljö; Lunds universitet/Energi och ByggnadsDesign
Sammanfattning : “Light creates ambience and the feel of a place, as well as the expression of a structure.” Le Corbusier With the current urban pressure and large waves of immigration, cities are facing an increase in population and therefore urban densification. This increase in building quantities affects daylight reaching the public space. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Energi och ByggnadsDesign; Lunds universitet/Institutionen för arkitektur och byggd miljö
Sammanfattning : In 2017, 255 of Sweden's 290 municipalities reported a shortage of residential housing (Boverket, 2017). The answer is to build more. Due to urbanization pressure, concerns for saving valuable agricultural land, growing national and EU demands on energy-efficiency, there is an increasing number of new and dense urban developments. LÄS MER
5. The Effect of Architectural Configurations on the Biological Light Response in Residential BuildingsMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Energi och ByggnadsDesign
Sammanfattning : Daylight has beneficial psychological and health effects that range from enhanced alertness, mood improvements, increased productivity, and well-being. Recently, the interest in non-visual (also called biological) effect of light has increased substantially. LÄS MER