Sökning: "video surveillance"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 71 uppsatser innehållade orden video surveillance.
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : The power and energy optimization of a device can lead to a reduced cost, smaller area, better temperature performance, and higher lifetime. Furthermore, in systems that have limited power budget, it allows running simultaneously more functionalities or using features that require higher power demand. LÄS MER
2. A dynamic method for rendering overlay on live video : With motion detection and masking using DirectX 11 and HLSLKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för datavetenskap och medieteknik (DM)
Sammanfattning : The digitalization leads to that many physical solutions are replaced by digital once. Especially in the surveillance and security business have humans been replaced by cameras which are monitored from a remote location. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Avdelningen för elektronik, matematik och naturvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Electromagnetic wave propagation is a well-known phenomenon in the scientific world and when the first telescope was built method of sensing objects excelled afterwords. Research in optical system and infrared is growing day by day but radar system still dominates the world in object sensing. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Matematik LTH
Sammanfattning : Raindrops adhered to the glass protecting a surveillance camera can significantly degrade the visibility of a scene. The goal of this master's thesis is to develop an accurate, efficient, computationally cheap algorithm that automatically detects adherent raindrops using only video and then removes them by activating the wipers or the shaking dome function. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Ergonomi och aerosolteknologi
Sammanfattning : As a part of the innovation and growth within the Axis, object detection with new technology is explored. The car industry is lowering the costs on RAdio Detection And Ranging (RADAR) chipsets, making them a viable hardware to incorporate within a surveillance camera device. LÄS MER