Sökning: "video technology"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1590 uppsatser innehållade orden video technology.
1. DRIVER ENGAGEMENT User experience of static & dynamic interaction and engagement in Non-Driving Related Activities in Automated Vehicles - An experimental studyKandidat-uppsats, Institutionen för tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : The rapid development of automation in vehicles is reshaping the role of the driver and consequently changing driver behavior. This study is based on the SAE level 4 of automation, i.e the autonomous vehicle (AV) can drive fully autonomously in a conditioned area. LÄS MER
2. How Award-winning Games Captivate their Audiences – A Thematic Analysis of Hades Reviews across Multiple PlatformsKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Stories are as old as humans themselves and have always been a key part of what makes humans human. One of the newest forms of storytelling can be found within games. This thesis conducted a thematic analysis on reviews of the successful game Hades, investigating why it captivated its audience. LÄS MER
3. LET’S LEVEL UP OUR COMMUNICATION A Study of Communication Challenges in Game Development TeamsKandidat-uppsats, Institutionen för tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Video games are growing fast in popularity, and while gaming has been primarily an entertainment medium, educators have also realized its benefits as a learning tool. However, little research is done on the complexity of communication in game development projects, though studies of challenges in game development often men-tion communication problems causing delays, stress, and inefficiency. LÄS MER
4. VIDEO GAME-BASED LANGUAGE LEARNING AND LITERACY A systematic review of the current state of research on video game-based learning and language learningMagister-uppsats, Institutionen för tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Over the last decades, the video game medium has become increasingly popular-ized and technologically advanced. Consequently, the learning sciences have started to investigate the pedagogical potential of this medium. Literacy researchers have argued that unique features of the video game medium offer possibilities for effective language learning. LÄS MER
5. Digital Front End Algorithms for Sub-Band Full DuplexMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för elektro- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Sub-band full duplex is a new communication scheme technology, where a single frequency band is partitioned into sub-bands for downlink (DL) and up-link(UL) transmissions, and both can take place simultaneously. The idea behind the sub-band full duplex development is to improve the throughput, and coverage and reduce the latency of the UL communication by allowing the UL reception during the DL transmission. LÄS MER