Sökning: "view of humans"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 243 uppsatser innehållade orden view of humans.
- Master-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för språkstudier
Sammanfattning : This essay explores the application of zoomorphism and anthropomorphism in Yann Martel’s novel Life of Pi. The novel, rather than being a mere shipwreck-narrative or a miraculous tale with religious overtones, is also a story about the complicated and perhaps inevitably divided relationship between humans and animals. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för idé- och samhällsstudier
Sammanfattning : To exist is to relate. As human, you are relating to other beings, animate and inanimate entities, physical objects and abstract ideas. A kind of relationship that affects our life and wellbeing in a most concrete sense is that between humans. LÄS MER
3. New Housing Developments: A Localisation Strategy considering Energy-Efficiency from an Urban Structure and Transport Perspective for the city of FalunMagister-uppsats, Högskolan Dalarna/Energiteknik
Sammanfattning : There are several considerations when planning new housing developments, and resultant problems require critical analysis. This thesis has focused on studying some part of the potential issues in the case of a project in the city of Falun. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Centrum för teologi och religionsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : This paper aims to examine the experience of evil and suffering. In our daily lives we experience different kinds of evil and suffering, some that we cause ourselves and others and some that we cannot understand. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Malmö universitet/Lärande och samhälle
Sammanfattning : In this thesis I examine the view on and relationship between nature and children that is communicated in picture books on climate change and the environment. Departing from the position that education in the Anthropocene must take a new direction in how humans view their own place in nature, I look more closely at the ideas that enter preschools in Sweden through six picture books recommended by the university library of Malmö for reading about climate and the environment with children in Early Years Education. LÄS MER