Sökning: "views of"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 5628 uppsatser innehållade orden views of.
1. NAVIGATING THE SACRED AND SECULAR A Qualitative Exploration of the Compatibility of Science and Spirituality in Modern Western SocietyKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to explore the views of five informants regarding the compatibility ofscience and spirituality. Three research questions help us explore the informants’ views onscience, spirituality, the relationship between them, the potential bridging of the two fieldsand what changes they understand to be important to the current way of seeing these twofields. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för litteratur, idéhistoria och religion
Sammanfattning : This thesis is a study of the changing legal and political climate surrounding piracy in England in the years 1688-1698, between the Glorious Revolution and the passing in parliament of the Piracy Act 1698. During this time views of piracy changed in London where pirates were no longer seen as beneficial, but instead as obstacles to orderly trade. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The expanding view of how to deal with societal issues have grown more complex than ever before which have forced, what previously was viewed as unlikely collaborators, to innovate what it means to partner in value creation in support of social progress. The private sectors partnerships with non-governmental organisations (NGOs) have previously largely been limited to philanthropy and simple trade-offs. LÄS MER
4. NEURODIVERSITET I ARBETSLIVET - En kvalitativ studie om kognitiva olikheter på arbetsplatsen utifrån ett organisationsperspektivKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / / Institutionen för sociologi och arbetsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : This study examines the exclusion of neurodivergent individuals with autism in today’s labour market. There is a lack of skills and competences in several industries, but still, these individuals who are cognitive different are excluded. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : The discussion in this thesis focus on the relationship between news media usage and political participation. During the last several decades, many researchers have been worried about the decline of political participation, however, more and more opinions believe that political participation has not declined, but just transformed from traditional forms to new forms. LÄS MER