Sökning: "virtual objects"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 121 uppsatser innehållade orden virtual objects.
1. Modelling a Scalable, Reusable and Realistic Digital Twin for Virtual Commissioning : Investigating possibilities with custom SmartComponents in ABB RobotStudioUppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Mittuniversitetet/Institutionen för elektronikkonstruktion
Sammanfattning : The Advanced Manufacturing section at ÅF Pöyry AB is exploring the possibilities of virtual commissioning and digital twins. As part of this exploration, this thesis sets out to demonstrate a method of developing scalable, reusable and realistic digital mechatronic models – the heart of a digital twin – for the virtual environment in RobotStudio. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Interaktiva och kognitiva system
Sammanfattning : Virtual Reality has become widespread in areas other than gaming. How this type of technology can be used in, for example, flight simulation still needs to be discovered. In this thesis virtual reality technology and free-hand interactions are examined in the context of a fighter jet cockpit. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Maskinkonstruktion (Avd.)
Sammanfattning : Virtual reality and augmented reality are technological fields that have developed and expanded ata great pace the last few years. A virtual reality is a digitally created environment where computergeneratedelements are displayed to a user via different interfaces for the respective senses. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Numerisk analys, NA
Sammanfattning : The goal of this project is to develop virtual surgical simulation software in order to simulate the suturing and knot tying processes associated with surgical thread. State equations are formulated using Lagrangian mechanics, which is useful for the conservation of energy. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Augmented Reality (AR) is a technology that adds a virtual layer to the physical world. The most promising future for AR is in personal computing. Several studies have found that the usage of AR guidance leads to problems with attention to objects that are not directly addressed by the AR guidance. LÄS MER