Sökning: "visual image"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 578 uppsatser innehållade orden visual image.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Visual Relationship Detection (VRD) is a relatively young research area, where thegoal is to develop prediction models for detecting the relationships between objectsdepicted in an image. A relationship is modeled as a subject-predicate-object triplet,where the predicate (e.g an action, a spatial relation, etc. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Marketing and Consumption.... LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för språk och litteraturer
Sammanfattning : This bachelor’s thesis was written with the aim to analyze how Japanese onomatopoeia in manga are translated from Japanese to English, and if and how the translation changes the meaning in context. This was done by using two Japanese manga as material – Haikyuu!! and Food Wars!: Shokugeki no Soma. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Mittuniversitetet/Institutionen för informationssystem och –teknologi
Sammanfattning : Artificial Inteligens and machine learning has started to get established as reco- gnizable terms to the general masses in their daily lives. Applications such as voice recognicion and image recognicion are used widely in mobile phones and autonomous systems such as self-drivning cars. LÄS MER
5. Image Captioning On General Data And Fashion Data : An Attribute-Image-Combined Attention-Based Network for Image Captioning on Mutli-Object Images and Single-Object ImagesMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Image captioning is a crucial field across computer vision and natural language processing. It could be widely applied to high-volume web images, such as conveying image content to visually impaired users. Many methods are adopted in this area such as attention-based methods, semantic-concept based models. LÄS MER