Sökning: "visual product information"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 61 uppsatser innehållade orden visual product information.
1. Gränssnittsdesign med användaren i fokus : Hur en användarcentrerad designprocess kan lägga grunden för ett webbaserat gränssnittKandidat-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för datavetenskap
Sammanfattning : The IT-development of services and employment mean increased interaction with digital products and tools for the users. The users’ experiences regarding the interaction with digital systems is therefore a fundamental aspect of product development. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Karlstads universitet/Institutionen för matematik och datavetenskap (from 2013); Karlstads universitet/Institutionen för matematik och datavetenskap (from 2013)
Sammanfattning : A good health condition is important to maintain. It is a root cause to many other positive aspects in life. Productivity in a working industry can be improved if employees have a good health condition. Because of this, some companies are interested in keeping their employees as healthy as possible. LÄS MER
3. A Piece of Space : Exploring photographic space as a visualized form of spatial experience and thinking about how a designer can position it in reality.Master-uppsats, Konstfack/Inredningsarkitektur & Möbeldesign
Sammanfattning : This project recognizes photographic space as a visualized form of spatial experience and tries to read unspecified spatial information in photos shared in social media. By exploring a photograph, I research how photography, which is a framing activity, has affected spatial experience and cognition. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Förpackningslogistik
Sammanfattning : Aluminum blisters are a widely used packaging type in the pharmaceutical industry, including Elanco Animal Health Inc., a major player in the animal health business. Excellent barrier properties and convenience of usage to the consumers make it an ideal solution. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Ergonomi och aerosolteknologi
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this thesis is two-fold. The first is to investigate if cutting edge technology can be used to enhance the life for people with visual impairments. The second is to provide a simple example of how the design process can look from the beginning to a finished Hi-Fi prototype. LÄS MER