Sökning: "voters of the Sweden Democrats"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 37 uppsatser innehållade orden voters of the Sweden Democrats.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : What can explain the radical right party voting of citizens that have emigrated abroad? Results from the 2014 SOM survey of Swedish expatriates show that 7% of the expatriate population voted for the radical right party of Sweden – the Sweden Democrats. The research area of radical right party support is substantial, and there have been numerous studies presenting explanations to why individuals vote for radical right parties. LÄS MER
2. Partikonvergens i den svenska politiken? : En jämförande ideologianalys av Sveriges Socialdemokratiska Arbetarparti och CenterpartietKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan Dalarna/Statsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The main purpose of this study is to examine two political parties, the Social Democrats and the Center Party, to see if an ideological convergence have occurred between them during the time period 1990 through 2013. Furthermore, given that ideological convergence has occurred, this study intends to investigate the possible democratic problems that convergence between traditional opposition parties tends to bring about. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : I analyse whether coalitions consisting of one or several parties from both political blocs have a causal effect on the following election results of the Sweden Democrats using election data. I find that, when the largest bloc is unable to reach a seat majority in a municipal assembly and forms a coalition with one or several parties from the other bloc, the Sweden Democrats increase their municipal vote share by on average 11. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Political trust is crucial for well-functioning societies, but what happens to a high trust country as Sweden when people from other cultures move there? The aim of this thesis is to investigate whether political trust differs between domestically and foreign-born swedes. Furthermore, other factors that can generate political trust has been analyzed. LÄS MER
5. Invandrade invandrarkritiker? : Orsakerna till stödet för Sverigedemokraterna bland sympatisörer med utländsk bakgrundKandidat-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This bachelor’s thesis examines the causes behind the support of radical right and anti-immigration parties by those with a non-native background. Building on findings of previous research and the funnel of causality, a set of variables consisting of anti-immigration views and socio-economic factors are examined to determine their causal effect on the support for the Sweden Democrats among the non-native swedish population. LÄS MER