Sökning: "voting behaviour"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 36 uppsatser innehållade orden voting behaviour.
1. VARFÖR RÖSTAR FLER MÄN ÄN KVINNOR PÅ HÖGERPOPULISTISKA PARTIER? En studie kring kulturell backlash påverkan på könsgapetKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : In most of the countries in Europe it exists a substantial overrepresentation of men voting for right wing populist parties. This paper focuses on understanding why these parties attract more men than women. LÄS MER
- D-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : This research paper examines whether socioeconomic characteristics and opinions on gender roles consistently differentiate men and women in their choices to vote and their political preferences by applying the probit model to the Polish General Social Survey and International Social Survey Programme data. The analysis shows that despite the changing times and opinions, region, place of residence and employment status can be regarded as factors driving the voter turnout among women. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The European Parliament election is one of the most extensive elections in the world and affects more than 500 million people within the European Union. Prior research have mainly been using two different frameworks to explain voting behaviour in the European Parliament elections, namely the second-order election theory and the Europe-matters framework. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : In the spanish general elections in 2015 two new partys recieved 34,6 percent of the Spanish voters support. One of them was the left wing populist party Podemos that got over 20 percent. The key factor for this success on an individual level were the citizens dissatisfaction with the political crisis, the corruption and the economic crises. LÄS MER
5. Identifying and Understanding Anti-Immigration Disinformation : a case study of the 2018 Swedish national electionsMagister-uppsats, Försvarshögskolan
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study is to understand to what extent and how anti-immigration disinformation was utilised in Swedish online news media before the 2018 Swedish national elections. Disinformation is intentionally misleading or false information that benefits the creator and aims to influence how people think, feel and act regarding a certain issue. LÄS MER