Sökning: "wall effect"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 207 uppsatser innehållade orden wall effect.
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Uppsala universitet/Byggteknik och byggd miljö
Sammanfattning : Emissions of greenhouse gases are one of the biggest problems within the Swedish construction and real estate sector. In year 2019 this sector accounted for one-fifth of Sweden’s total emissions of greenhouse gases. One of Sweden’s environmental objectives is to have net zero emissions of greenhouse gases to the atmosphere by 2045. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för statsvetenskap (ST)
Sammanfattning : This research paper aims to explore the economic effects of Brexit on the European Union. The main research question is: What were the Brexit's effects on the E.U. economy? The study was conducted through a systematic literature review, focusing on existing literature to explain the various impact of Brexit on the E. LÄS MER
3. Fuktanalys i en kontorsbyggnad. En studie om hur befuktning av inomhusluften påverkar den relativa fuktigheten i ytterväggenUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för Byggnadsfysik
Sammanfattning : Low levels of relative humidity indoor has a negative effect on the health of people. Most commonly appears dryness symptoms in eyes, nose, throat, and skin. Humidification of the air through ventilation in dry environments could be a solution, though it must be analyzed if the extra moisture can cause any problems. LÄS MER
4. Friend or foam? Improved methods for stunning of pigs with foam : effects of repetition and scent on pig reaction to foamUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, SLU/Dept. of Animal Environment and Health
Sammanfattning : There are several methods available for stunning of pigs before slaughter, but the most frequently used at larger abattoirs are electricity and CO2. There are advantages and disadvantages with both methods. As there is no method that does not have major animal welfare drawbacks. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Bro- och stålbyggnad
Sammanfattning : Ensuring the structural stability of a building is an evident requirement for the building to be safe to use. This becomes a qualified task for a structural engineer. Ensuring stability has become especially important nowadays while stabilising elements often are kept to a minimum and tall buildings are common. LÄS MER