Sökning: "war science"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 683 uppsatser innehållade orden war science.
1. Resurrection of Kriegsraison? The Military Necessity Principle and the Essence of International Humanitarian LawMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Juridiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : The ancient Kriegsraison doctrine awarded absolute predominance to the achievement of military advantages in armed conflicts and therefore granted the opportunity to secede from all restrictive laws of war. The doctrine was therefore formally condemned as abusive and inconsistent with modern International Humanitarian Law. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Institutionen för globala politiska studier (GPS)
Sammanfattning : The democratic peace theory assert that democracies never or rarely fight each other in war. It is the closest we have to an empirical law in political science and peace and conflict studies as it contains the intellectual justification that by spreading democracy abroad, we can promote world peace. LÄS MER
- L2-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : In this thesis social network analysis is applied on the Venona project KGB cables between Stockholm and Moscow during the World War two. The method is quantitative where words are extracted according to two different coding sheets and structured in tables. Software is then used for calculations and visualization. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Mänskliga rättigheter
Sammanfattning : The long-lasting tradition of women that tackles roles within the military in the Kurdish free- dom movement is now, in recent years, beheld for better or for worse. This thesis will im- merse into the Kurdish women's agency in the Kurdish Women's Movement and their work of change for a more democratized Rojava by examing the source material "Stateless democracy with the Kurdish movement" by Reneé In der Maur and Jonas Staal. LÄS MER
5. Citizen Science in the EU strategy for the inclusion ofrefugees : Potential benefits and limitationsMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Teologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : As long as the world continues to experience war, climate change, financial adversity,and persecution; the number of refugees will only continue to grow along with the needto develop more effective and innovative integration strategies. Currently, to address theongoing challenges that refugees face in Europe, the European Commission has publishedthe Action Plan on Integration and Inclusion 2021-2027, illustrating the criteria for theadequate inclusion of migrants and refugees in EU Member States. LÄS MER