Sökning: "water Pollution conclusion"
Visar resultat 21 - 25 av 33 uppsatser innehållade orden water Pollution conclusion.
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Luft-, vatten och landskapslära
Sammanfattning : Water is the most essential resource for life. In cases where drinking water is processed from surface water it is important to ensure the raw water is of good quality, and is suitable for processing through the water treatment plant.The drinking water for Västerås is sourced from Västeråsfjärden, in the western side of Lake Mälaren. LÄS MER
22. SOURCES OF DIOXINS TO BALTIC AIR Volatilization and Resuspension As Potential Secondary Sources of Dioxins to AirMaster-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Kemiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Persistent organic pollutants (POPs) are ubiquitous contaminants characterized by semi-volatility, low water solubility, high lipophilicity and inherent toxicity. A combination of these properties results in long-rang transport, bioaccumulation and biomagnification through food webs. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Sektionen för planering och mediedesign
Sammanfattning : Water protection proves to be a difficult task, whether it is dealt with through legislation or the implementation of a process to reduce further pollution. This study considers how the issue of water pollution from nitrates in agricultural practices has become better understood through the reforms of the common agriculture policy (CAP) and the enactment of various regulations and directives by EU. LÄS MER
24. Sedimentprovtagning av dagvattendammar som ett alternativ till flödesproportionell vattenprovtagningUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå,
Sammanfattning : Stormwater run-off from surfaces such as roads or rooftops is often polluted with heavy metals and nutrients. Many of these substances can cause great damage in biota if they end up in the recipient. LÄS MER
25. Antibiotic use, environment and antibiotic resistance : A qualitative study among human and veterinary health care professionals in Orissa, India.Magister-uppsats, Högskolan i Halmstad/Sektionen för ekonomi och teknik (SET)
Sammanfattning : Objective: To explore views of medical doctors, veterinarians and drug sellers on use of antibiotics on humans and nonhumans and on factors that influences the development of resistance to antibacterial agents. Further, to look at the bi-directional relationship between antibiotic use and environment. LÄS MER