Sökning: "water and sanitation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 132 uppsatser innehållade orden water and sanitation.
1. Assessment Based on Indicators of the Sustainable Development Goals in Spain : A Data Science ApproachMaster-uppsats, KTH/Maskinkonstruktion (Inst.)
Sammanfattning : The global sustainable development has been marked by the United Nations plans for more than two decades. These plans have been adopted by most of the developed and developing countries to achieve the 2030 Agenda, currently formed by the 17 Sustainable Development Goals. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : The Sustainable Development Goal (SDG) Target 6.2 aims at providing access to adequate and equitable sanitation and hygiene for all and to end open defecation by 2030. Yet, 47 % of the population in Bolivia lacked access to basic sanitation services in 2012. LÄS MER
3. Investigating the state of rural water supply in Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil - a regional study on the implementation of United Nations Sustainable Development Goal 6.1: safe and affordable drinking water for allMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för Teknisk vattenresurslära
Sammanfattning : Access to clean drinking water is a human right and a necessity for life, yet many rely on precarious water sources across the world. The United Nations outlines a great aspiration in Agenda 2030 - that safe and affordable drinking water should be available for all by 2030. LÄS MER
4. I avseende till inträffande farsot : En studie av Kalmar stads sundhetsnämnds arbete i perioden 1860-1866Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper (KV)
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this essay is to examine and analyze the work to prevent epidemic diseases undertaken by the board of health in the Swedish city of Kalmar in the period of 1860-1866. The essay is based on a combined archive and literature study, where the main source consists of protocols from the meetings of the board of health in Kalmar. LÄS MER
5. Estimating Risks of Pharmaceutical NSAID Mixtures in Surface Waters through Risk Cups : – Implications for SustainabilityMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Background: Use of pharmaceuticals can lead to unchanged or metabolite residues in surface water that may result in negative environmental effects. Sweden has adopted the Generational goal defining direction and changes needed to become a sustainable nation, these align with the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). LÄS MER