Sökning: "water buffalo"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 10 uppsatser innehållade orden water buffalo.
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Energi och klimatstudier, ECS
Sammanfattning : The study evaluates sustainability aspects of small scale biogas production in Yogyakarta Province of Indonesia. Growing number of livestock (i.e. LÄS MER
2. Composition of water buffalo milk during the first period of lactation - relation to mozzarella cheese propertiesMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Animal Nutrition and Management
Sammanfattning : Fresh buffalo milk is the raw material used traditionally to prepare mozzarella cheese by hand. The characteristic smooth texture of mozzarella is obtained through a unique step during its manufacturing process, which is plasticizing or stretching of the cheese curd in hot water. LÄS MER
3. Buffalo milk: influence of the first stage of lactation on plasmin system and free fatty acid of buffalo milkKandidat-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Food Science
Sammanfattning : Buffalo milk is the second most produced milk after conductive bovine and mozza-rella is one of the most important products of buffalo milk. The milk contains high-er levels of nutrients, mainly protein and fat, which gives buffalo milk good physi-cal and chemical properties. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvård
Sammanfattning : Uppsats för avläggande av filosofie kandidatexamen iKulturvård, Konservatorprogrammet15 hpInstitutionen för kulturvårdGöteborgs universitet2014:44.... LÄS MER
5. Bioinformatics and molecular genetic studies of domestic and wild buffalo species : focus on evolutionary relationship of the DGAT1 geneMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Animal Breeding and Genetics
Sammanfattning : Improving milk yield and production is the main purpose of the selection in dairy industry. Genotyping tools give the opportunity to increase the frequency of favorable traits in the herd. Efficient breeding programs used in dairy industry have resulted in extensive genetic progress for many economically important traits. LÄS MER