Sökning: "water management"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1525 uppsatser innehållade orden water management.
1. Infiltration, hydrogeology, and heterogeneity - Management of pressure and flow: A case study for the Varberg tunnel projectMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : This thesis aims to describe a conceptual model of the sedimentology for Swedish (or nordic)conditions of heterogeneous aquifers but focus is on a case study in Varberg. This to facilitatethe identification of main water-bearing units (e.g. LÄS MER
2. The impact of the Fehmarn Belt link on modal choice - An investigation of potential modal shift on Sweden’s foreign tradeMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Logistics and Transport Management.... LÄS MER
3. EARTH IS THE MOTHER AND THE WATERWAYS ARE THE VEINS THAT FLOW THROUGH HER A qualitative study on the trend of personification in river managementKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis look at the trend of personification of rivers by examining the unprecedented legislation the Yarra River Protection (Wilip-gin Birrarung Murron) Act 2017 (hereafter Yarra/Birrarung Act) and the well-established Environmental Water Manager, the Victorian Environmental Water Holder (VEWH). The aim of the thesis is to contribute with knowledge on why there is a trend of personification in river management and what implications that brings. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Organic matter (OM) in aquatic systems is a complex field which have rapidly developed duringthe last decade due to the introduction of high resolution mass spectrometers. The compositionof OM in the aquatic environment is directly dependent on factors such as oxygen supply, pHand the flow rate in the local system. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM); KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this paper was to investigate the possibilities of introducing a state credit guarantee for energy efficiency of apartment buildings. Heating and hot water in apartment buildings account for about 8% of Sweden's total energy use and many of the buildings have potential to greatly reduce its energy use. LÄS MER