Sökning: "wear calculation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 23 uppsatser innehållade orden wear calculation.
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Spårfordon
Sammanfattning : In this thesis, a modified wear calculation method is developed to calculate the train wheel wear, which can give less precise but faster results compared to the classic wear calculation method. This modified method is developed based on the classic wear calculation method developed by Jendel, which uses Hertz theory and Kalker’s simplified theory to calculate the contact variables and uses Achard theory to calculate the wear volume in an iterative manner. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för informationsteknologi; Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : When a pile of scrap at Stena recycling has reached the maximum height, the loader operators need to drive around the facility to check whether or not the pile has to be emptied. This causes a lot of unnecessary driving, resolving in wear to the loaders and loss of time, but mostly the unnecessary use of diesel. LÄS MER
3. Calibration and Estimation of Dog Teeth Positions in Synchronizers for Minimizing Noise and Wear during Gear ShiftingMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : Electric motors are used more widely in automotive to reducing emissions in vehicles. Due to the decreased usage of internal combustion engines which used to be the main noise source, impacts from synchronizers cannot be ignored during gear shifting, not only causing noise and wear but also delaying gear shifting completion. LÄS MER
4. Models for Life Cycle Cost Estimation of Spare and Wear Parts for Urban Gondola Lift Systems : A Case StudyUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för ekonomi, teknik och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Urban gondola lift systems are becoming a regular sight rather than a rarity throughout the globe. Authors attribute their increasing popularity to factors such as environmental sustainability, operational reliability and cost efficiency compared to other right-of-way transit solutions. LÄS MER
- M1-uppsats, KTH/Hållbar produktionsutveckling (ML)
Sammanfattning : Värmevärden AB is an energy company that distributes district heating. One of their challenges today is to reduce the energy losses and wear that occur in the plant's scrapper conveyor unit. The conveyor belt is in constant motion whether it is transporting fuel or going unloaded at idle. LÄS MER