Sökning: "welfare chauvinism"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 10 uppsatser innehållade orden welfare chauvinism.
1. NEW PUBLIC MANAGEMENT – EN HÖGERPOPULISTISK DRÖM? En kvantitativ studie om variationen i stöd för SDKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Framväxten av högerpopulistiska partier har gett upphov till ett stort forskningsfält med teorier som ämnar förklara varför människor röstar på dessa partier. När man tittar på tidigare forskning kring variationen i stödet för högerpopulistiska partier finns det en tydlig lucka att fylla då det ännu råder ovisshet kring hur variationen kan förklaras. LÄS MER
2. The Welfare State and Attitudes to Free Movement : How does the design of the social insurance system associate with public attitudes towards free movement in receiving EU countries?Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The EU is faced with problems related to the unrestricted access to national welfare states of mobile EU workers. These problems are mainly framed by the growing opposition to the free movement of workers. The strongest contributing factor to these negative attitudes has commonly said to be actor-based, i.e. LÄS MER
3. Does Refugee Migration Make Right-wing Populists More Popular? Evidence from a Swedish Refugee Dispersal Program.Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Explaining the rising support for right-wing populist parties in Europe during the last decade is an issue that interests both economists, sociologists and political scientists. A number of theories suggest that the rising inflow of migrants to Europe has had an important causal effect on right-wing populist support. LÄS MER
4. Political Climate : How Environmental Attitudes relates to Support for Radical Right-wing Parties in the Nordic CountriesMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The Nordic countries are geographically, culturally and politically close, and have all witnessed an upsurge in support for radical right-wing parties over the past decades. Although the five parties: the Danish People’s Party, the Finns Party, the Icelandic Progressive Party, the Norwegian Progress Party, and the Sweden Democrats, are different when it comes to party history and how accepted they have been by other parties, they are today similar in their anti-immigration rhetoric, their critique of the established elites and to some extent their welfare chauvinism. LÄS MER
5. Universal Welfare State at Stake? The Changing Political Discourse Regarding Inclusive Welfare for Refugees in SwedenMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Sweden has for a long time distinguished itself as a major player among few other generous and inclusive welfare states. The Swedish welfare system is characterised by the universal principles based on the idea that all legitimate inhabitants are eligible for welfare support in order to promote overall solidarity among citizens. LÄS MER