Sökning: "western expansion"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 59 uppsatser innehållade orden western expansion.
1. The Challenges of a Swedish SME in Entering the Chinese market - A case study on the market entry process of Cibes Lift Group AB to the Chinese marketMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in International Business and Trade.... LÄS MER
2. We Want to Be in the Room Where it Happens : Challenges for Women's Representation in the Zambian ParliamentKandidat-uppsats, Försvarshögskolan
Sammanfattning : This essay explores the cultural and socio-economic barriers for women’s political representation in Zambian politics as well as the importance of women’s representation for their human security. Due to a Western focus on earlier research, a developing country was chosen in order to investigate any differing perspectives that would emerge. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Företagsekonomi; Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Background Along with an impressive increase of individual incomes and expansion of middle class populations (Lee & Nguyen, 2017), Vietnam is an attractive market where the fashion category receives the high interest among young consumers. Noticeably, while Western fast fashion is considered as a cheap product in most developed countries, it is kind of an expensive item in the Vietnam context. LÄS MER
4. Disciplining coal resistance : the dynamics of violence and power in disciplining the resistance against the Hambach coal mine in GermanyMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Urban and Rural Development
Sammanfattning : With climate change being one of the biggest challenges our society is faced with, resistance against fossil fuel companies is on the rise. One such example is the resistance against the Hambach coal mine close to Cologne in Western Germany which is the world’s largest opencast lignite mine. LÄS MER
5. Let Our Voices Also Be Heard : Memory Pluralism in Latvian Museums About World War II and the Post-War PeriodMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Hugo Valentin-centrum
Sammanfattning : The decades following the fall of the Soviet Union have seen drastic changes in society and culture within Europe. The desire to create a unified, pan-European historical narrative has been challenged by the expansion of the European Union. LÄS MER