Sökning: "white models"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 98 uppsatser innehållade orden white models.
- L3-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för fysik och astronomi
Sammanfattning : 20 supernovae that spectroscopically match the peculiar, superluminous type Ia supernova 2003fg are studied in this project. SN2003fg is thought to have erupted at a super-Chandrasekhar mass, thus breaching the theoretical mass limit for a white dwarf. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Tema Genus
Sammanfattning : Fertility struggles interact with our careers and emotional wellbeing in ways we might not ever fully recover from. This research explores how women navigate their careers and maintain their wellbeing when the goal of biological parenthood is complicated in ways we didn’t expect and we can’t control. LÄS MER
3. “Subconsciously, beauty is white and skinny.” : A qualitative study on colorism in makeup advertisements.Magister-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för ekonomi, samhälle och teknik; Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för ekonomi, samhälle och teknik
Sammanfattning : Purpose: The purpose with this study is to research how consumers’ view on the inclusivity in the makeup industry and how the skin tones of the models in an advertisement shape consumer attitudes towards the advertisement. Research questions: How do consumers evaluate advertisements based on the skin tone of models used in the advertisement? What are the consumers view on the inclusivity in the makeup industry? Method: A qualitative research method was chosen for this study. LÄS MER
4. Turbulence Modeling in Urban Air Mobility Applications : Modellering av en avstämbar laser med smal linjebreddKandidat-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för teknikvetenskap (SCI)
Sammanfattning : A proof-of-concept turbulence modeling approach for rotorcraft in low-altitude, low-speed conditions based on parametric Control Equivalent Turbulence Input (CETI) models was developed. In its original form, CETI-model outputs are disturbance control inputs to replicate the vehicle motion response as if it was operating in turbulent conditions. LÄS MER
5. Spatial and temporal variability in grassland structure associated with different densities of the white rhinoceros (Ceratotherium simum) in a South African savannaMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Wildlife, Fish and Environmental Studies
Sammanfattning : The direct and indirect relationships between species in different trophic levels are referred to as trophic dynamics and are important in maintaining the function of ecosystems. Megaherbivores may have effects both directly and indirectly on other species since their impact may be disproportionately large relative to their population size. LÄS MER