Sökning: "whole blood"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 146 uppsatser innehållade orden whole blood.
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Livsmedelsteknik och nutrition (master)
Sammanfattning : In light of diabetes becoming a global discussion topic, some steps ought to be taken to help reduce the number of individuals suffering from the disease. Keeping good glycemic control through a healthy diet helps prevent diabetes and cardiovascular disease. Plant lipids are increasingly being studied for their postprandial effects on humans. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för biologisk grundutbildning; Uppsala universitet/Science for Life Laboratory, SciLifeLab
Sammanfattning : Over the last few years, significant immune system changes have been observed in tumor patients exposed to different treatments. Moreover, evaluation and prediction of the responses of treatments given to these patients can become a key component. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Tillämpad biokemi
Sammanfattning : Oats (Avena sativa) are part of the cereal whole grain family, and their production is on the rise for the past few years due to extensive research done on the health benefits it can provide to humans. ScanOats project in Sweden is one of the research groups across the world that has done extensive work on oats. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för medicinsk cellbiologi
Sammanfattning : The manual differential count of leukocytes is a common analysis in the hematological laboratory. It is used for morphological assessment of the blood cells and can get valuable information according to diagnosis of hematological diseases. LÄS MER
5. Evaluation of Pre-Analytical Processes on Lipemic Whole Blood Samples Used in Forensic ToxicologyM1-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för fysik, kemi och biologi
Sammanfattning : Introduction: Post-mortem whole blood samples differ greatly in quality, lipemia is one cause of concern in toxicological analyses. Around 4 % of all samples sent to RMV are given a notation of lipemic content. LÄS MER