Sökning: "wicked problems"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 20 uppsatser innehållade orden wicked problems.
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för psykologi
Sammanfattning : Cross sector collaborations with multiple stakeholders are on the rise when it comes to dealing with segregation in Swedish suburbs. To achieve long-term systemic change, project-based interventions are slowly giving way to joint initiatives of a more strategic character, which target the situation of the suburbs in all of their complexity. LÄS MER
2. Wicked Problems and Educative Spaces for Urban Sustainability Transition: The Case Study of Housing Roar in Uppsala, SwedenMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : For the first time in history, the global urban population now exceeds the global rural population, meaning that more than 50 % of the world’s population now live in cities. Much attention has been paid to the discourse of sustainable development during the last decades, however, many environmental and social scientists point to an increasing problematic realted to climate change. LÄS MER
3. Exploring conditions for corporate sustainability strategy implementation : a case study of Essity’s feminine careMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Economics
Sammanfattning : According to the United Nations (UN), the world is facing a constantly growing population and the average standard of living is predicted to improve all over the world. When people experience an increased income and living standard, they prioritise hygiene and health after the need for food and housing have been satisfied. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för Riskhantering och Samhällssäkerhet; Lunds universitet/Riskhantering (CI)
Sammanfattning : Floods are expected to increase around the world due to climate change, and Scania is especially vulnerable with its elongated coastline and lack of postglacial rebound. Spatial planning has a key role in adapting to these changes and coping with the consequences. LÄS MER
5. Water, Water, Everywhere? : How Different Stakeholders Perceive and Address the Water Shortage on Gotland, SwedenMagister-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen; Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : “Vattenfrågan har alltid varit viktig på Gotland” (Bastani et al. 2015, p. 25) - “Water questions have always been important on Gotland”. Contrary to the common perception that water shortage does not pose a problem to northern European countries, the case on Gotland provides the example that it is a real issue. LÄS MER