Sökning: "window of opportunity"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 76 uppsatser innehållade orden window of opportunity.
1. When Traditional Power Structures are Trembling : A qualitative analysis of aid agencies focus on gender roles and contribution to potential changes in those following the earthquakes in Nepal 2015.Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis examines how and to what extent humanitarian aid organizations strategically focus on gender roles following disasters, and how they contribute to potential changes in gender roles. The case selected for the study is Nepal after the 2015 earthquakes where the reports of four international humanitarian aid organizations were examined through a qualitative content analysis. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Energi och ByggnadsDesign; Lunds universitet/Institutionen för arkitektur och byggd miljö
Sammanfattning : The European commission have set targets regarding the reduction of emission of greenhouse gases, the improvement of the energy efficiency and the use of renewable resources of energy respectively by 20 % by the year of 2020. Swedish targets are even more ambitious compared to the European Commission that aims to reduce the greenhouse gas emissions by 40 %, improve the energy efficiency by 20 % and make 50 % of the energy be produced from renewable resources. LÄS MER
3. The abortion law reform in Ireland : A process-tracing study on the role of issue networks in gender policy questionsKandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis examines the repeal of the eight amendment of Ireland’s constitution in 2018. The thesis builds on the concept of how issue networks can succeed to push for gender policy reforms when there is a favourable opportunity context in State institutions. The fit also depends on the Church-State Relations. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : Corruption is a widespread problem in large parts of the world. Studying the phenomenon and putting forwarduseful propositions for decreasing corruption is therefore of immediate importance. A recent contribution tounderstanding corruption is viewing it as a collective action-problem. LÄS MER
5. Children’s Rights: the balance between children’s participation and protection : A policy analysis of the government report “A window of opportunity- a strengthen children’s rights perspective for children in refuges”Magister-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Tema Barn
Sammanfattning : In November 2016 the Swedish government requested a study where actions were suggested in order to strengthen the children's rights perspective for those children living at refuges. This resulted in the commission of inquiry "A window of opportunity- a strengthen children's rights perspective for children in refuges" (SOU 2017:112). LÄS MER