Sökning: "women empowerment"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 488 uppsatser innehållade orden women empowerment.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : In 2000, United Nations Security Council passed resolution 1325 on Women, Peace and Security, which recognised the different roles women play during and after an armed conflict had ended. This recognition led to a dramatic increase in academic work on the field, and during the same time, another field emerged. LÄS MER
2. Biståndets effekt på jämställdhet och kvinnlig egenmakt - En empirisk studie av jämställdhetsinriktat bistånd till LDCsKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : The effectiveness of foreign aid has been an object of debate for a long time, and so has the importance of gender equality for economic development. Foreign aid in support of gender equality and women empowerment in developing countries has grown rapidly over the last few decades. Still, studies regarding the efficiency of gender aid are scarce. LÄS MER
3. "Mer än ett SPRÅKcafé?: En kvalitativ studie om hur ett språkcafé kan fylla fler funktioner än enbart det uppenbara"Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study was to seek a better understanding of the meaning a language caféthat only welcomes women, can hold for the participants, who are all immigrant women, andthrough these narratives explore if the language café as a meeting place can promoteintegration and empowerment . Because of the global pandemic, caused by Covid-19, thelanguage café temporarily closed which provided an opportunity to examine if the breakaffected the women in any way, with accordance to above questions. LÄS MER
4. ”Hjälplös fast man önskade att man kunde rädda världen” - Tjejjourstjejers syn på rollen som stödjare via chatt och deras motivationskrafterKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Socialhögskolan
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study was to explore how volunteers within young women online support chat experienced their supportive role. Further we wanted to explore what motivated these volunteers to continue with their voluntary work within the online support chat. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The village-based microfinance approach Village Savings and Loan Associations (VSLAs) has been implemented in developing countries for three decades, and is found to be an effective tool in alleviating poverty and facilitating access to financial services in rural areas. This study, done in collaboration with Vi Agroforestry, aimed to investigate the impact of VSLA activities on female empowerment in Rwanda, and more specifically, how women's access to and control over assets have been affected by VSLA participation. LÄS MER