Sökning: "women rights"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 699 uppsatser innehållade orden women rights.
1. Kvinnors deltagande och hållbar fred En kvantitativ studie av betydelsen av gender sensitive provisions i fredsavtal och hållbar fredKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Women’s participation in peace processes is meaningful in order to bring about a durable peace. Previous research shows that peace agreements signed by women have a higher implementation rate than peace agreements signed by only men. LÄS MER
2. WOMEN & DEMOCRACY IN THE ARAB WORLD A Field Study on Women’s Political Participation in Post-revolution EgyptMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Among the countries involved in the 2011 Arab revolution, Egypt and Tunisia are considered to have developed the most. However, Tunisia is the only country recognised as having undergone asuccessful democratic transition, whilst the transition in Egypt has been unstable and not asprosperous. LÄS MER
3. WOMEN’S CIVIL SOCIETY AND COUNTRIES’ SUPPORT OF SUPRANATIONAL POLICY CONCERNING VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN A quantitative analysis of countries’ ratification of the Istanbul ConventionMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Violence against women (VAW) is a societal problem and a violation of human rights. It iscrucial that governments act on the oppression that women face for being women. There has been a lack of a coherent legal system across Europe on VAW. LÄS MER
4. The abolishment of the Lebanese marriage loophole – article 522. A qualitative social movement study that analyses and explores Lebanese women’s movement advocacy towards legislative changes and social change related to gender equalityMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : In Lebanon, women have a long history of organizing and working towards equal legislationfor all, just as in other countries around the world. After several rounds of advocacy by actorsfrom the Lebanese women's movement, the gender-discriminating article 522 from the penalcode was abolished in the year 2017. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : Marriage migration contests the normative boundaries of marriage and is therefore becoming object to vast regulations. The Swedish Alien Act’s two-year rule is one such regulation, that is implemented to weed out “fraudulent marriages” among marriage migrants. LÄS MER