Sökning: "women roles"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 634 uppsatser innehållade orden women roles.
- Master-uppsats, Institutionen för tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : With its sudden outbreak in October 2017, the anti-harassment movement #MeToo quickly created avast, worldwide impact on social media, in the traditional press as well as in everyday lives. In Swedenespecially, a country with a long history in fighting for gender equality, women in their thousandsshared their stories of sexual harassment and came together both as individuals and as occupationalgroups to raise a collective voice. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : In this thesis the purpose is to investigate how girls have been raised in three generations, from the 1950’s to the 2010’s in a rural environment, with the 1980’s as our main focus. Through interviews with mothers and daughters, we have sought to discover the discoursive norms that are at play in the upbringing and parenting of girls. LÄS MER
3. REPRESENTACIONES DE PERSONAJES FEMENINOS Y MASCULINOS EN COMO AGUA PARA CHOCOLATE. Un análisis de los ideologemas en la novela de Laura EsquivelKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för språk och litteraturer
Sammanfattning : Como agua para chocolate is a novel written in 1989 by Laura Esquivel. It includes themes ofpatriarchal structurs of the time and the role of women. We analyse four characters, two women andtwo men, and how they are described. LÄS MER
4. Young women’s perceptions on safety in public spaces of Mumbai: negotiating the risk of sexual harassment and challenging patriarchy by transcending victimhoodMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Centrum för öst- och sydöstasienstudier
Sammanfattning : This thesis draws on ten in-depth interviews in order to analyze young and educated, middle-class women’s perceptions on public safety in Mumbai, regarding the risk of sexual harassment. It focuses on the ways these women negotiate with risk and the patriarchal norms of women’s appropriate behavior in public spaces, further, examines how these women address their oppression and act in order to empower themselves and other women. LÄS MER
- D-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : This research paper examines whether socioeconomic characteristics and opinions on gender roles consistently differentiate men and women in their choices to vote and their political preferences by applying the probit model to the Polish General Social Survey and International Social Survey Programme data. The analysis shows that despite the changing times and opinions, region, place of residence and employment status can be regarded as factors driving the voter turnout among women. LÄS MER