Sökning: "work rotation"
Visar resultat 21 - 25 av 184 uppsatser innehållade orden work rotation.
- Magister-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för fysik
Sammanfattning : The intense few-cycle laser pulses play an important role in the investigations of laser-plasma interaction. However, one of the biggest challenges in their generation is the reduction of temporal intensity contrast by introducing undesired pre-pulses and a long pedestal. Two techniques were investigated in this work to improve the contrast. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Molekyl- och kondenserade materiens fysik
Sammanfattning : Double perovskite materials exhibit alterations in magnetic order through manipulation oftheir crystal structure. Certain ultra thin metallic bilayers can create an exotic magnetic stateof confined spin textures called skyrmions. In both cases, new atomic arrangements leadto new electrical and magnetic properties. LÄS MER
23. Economic and production consequences of current forest management in mature Scots pine (Pinus sylvestris) forests in LithuaniaMaster-uppsats, SLU/Southern Swedish Forest Research Centre
Sammanfattning : Forestry takes up a major part in the economy of Northern Europe countries. The aim of this work is to evaluate the economic and production consequences in Scots pine (Pinus sylvestris) stands in Lithuania based on the data of the National Forest Inventory (NFI). Scots pine stands cover the biggest area of Lithuanian forests. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi; Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Context: The advent of the Information and Communication Technologies mostly referred to “digitalization”; offers a new paradigm. Information technology is now perceived as a disruptive innovation capable of shaking up the traditional financial industry. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM); KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : The design solution for angle selector attachment is developed and carry forward based on initial case study done by KTH Södertäjle students. This project is carried out to find the answers for few questions viz. potential concept design solution, considering the requirements given by Scania that needs to be fulfilled. LÄS MER