Sökning: "work values"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2795 uppsatser innehållade orden work values.
1. DESIGNA KULTURARVET Metodutveckling för förbättrad kommunikation mellan yrkesgrupper i kulturarvsfrågorKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvård
Sammanfattning : In the process of sustainable development the built heritage could be an asset. Although if it is not used it israrely cared for, and therefor not considered as such. Eleonora Lupo, ass. professor at Politecnico di Milanoclaims that the cultural heritage can be enhanced and activated by the process of designing a new content ofit. LÄS MER
2. “MAN JOBBAR JU FÖR ATT MAN SKA KUNNA LEVA” - En intervjustudie om Generation Z:s attityder och värderingar i arbetslivetKandidat-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : There is a new generation about to enter the labour market called Generation Z which in this paper comprises individuals born from 1990 to 2010. There does not seem to be an extensive amount of previous research about this generation, nor about its approach on work life. LÄS MER
3. EXPERIENCES OF THE ACCULTURATING IMMIGRANT MOTHERS WITH TURKISH BACKGROUNDS IN SWEDEN Values in a Changing ContextMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik och specialpedagogik
Sammanfattning : Aim:The general goal of the study is to understand the experiences of acculturating mothers with a Turkish background who live in Sweden. The study aimed in particular at identifying and understanding possible changes in the parental behaviors and beliefs of mothers during the acculturation process, most notably at individual level. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Innovation and Industrial Management.... LÄS MER
5. Instructional Designers’ and Faculty Learners’ Experiences with Online Course Development Program at a Jesuit University.Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik, kommunikation och lärande
Sammanfattning : The use of instructional technology in higher education has been growing at astounding rate worldwide, attracting students from diverse geographical locations, beyond the traditional reach. Considerable research exists that explored the strengths and challenges associated with online education and the desirable faculty skills related to online teaching. LÄS MER