Sökning: "work-related musculoskeletal disorders"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 19 uppsatser innehållade orden work-related musculoskeletal disorders.
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this thesis was to investigate how motion analysis can be used as service to reduce the rate of upper-body musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs) in forestry, and propose a design based on the identified requirements. The project was carried out in collaboration with a Power Tools and Accessories Manufacturer (PTAM). LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Högskolan i Skövde/Institutionen för ingenjörsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Although the automation level is high within the automotive industry, there is still a high number of manual labour tasks such as in assembly areas. Taking ergonomics programs into account is essential to improve the workstation designs and conditions, which should result in increases in worker output and reductions of discomfort. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för kemi, bioteknologi och hälsa (CBH)
Sammanfattning : Occupational upper extremity disorders have become a major issue in modern society. Poorly designed workplaces, high job demands, and incorrect work-habits can lead to the development of upper extremity disorders (UEDs) in the workplace. LÄS MER
4. Smartphone Acquisition and Online Visualization of IMU and EMG Sensor Data for Assessment of Wrist LoadMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för kemi, bioteknologi och hälsa (CBH); KTH/Skolan för kemi, bioteknologi och hälsa (CBH)
Sammanfattning : Work-related musculoskeletal disorders constitutes a substantial burden for society, generating individual suffering and financial costs. Quantifying the musculoskeletal stress and establishing exposure-response relationships is an important step in facing this problem. LÄS MER
5. The Work Environment of Welding Operators at Volvo Group Trucks Operations : An Investigation to Reduce the Risk of Musculoskeletal Disorders Among WeldersUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för ekonomi, teknik och samhälle
Sammanfattning : This master thesis report presents a 20 weeks long project within Industrial design engineering at Luleå University of Technology, performed at Volvo Group Trucks Operations in Umeå. Since the company from a previous study knew that the operators on segment two work in unfavorable work postures, a further investigation of the operators’ work environment was needed. LÄS MER