Sökning: "working from home"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 771 uppsatser innehållade orden working from home.
1. “MAN BLIR INTE CHEF FÖR ATT MAN VILL BLI VALD TILL LUCIA” - En kvalitativ studie om upplevelsen av work-life balance bland kvinnliga chefer i offentlig sektorKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / / Institutionen för sociologi och arbetsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Striking an acceptable balance between work and private life has become a much-discussed concept in recent years. Developments within the labour market and an expectation of increased flexibility have contributed to long working days increasingly being considered the acceptable norm. LÄS MER
2. Having the workplace at home: A case study exploring the boundaries between work & home during the pandemic periodMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Management.... LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : During the COVID-19 pandemic social services were seen as vital for society but in Sweden, the Public Health Authority advised all citizens to limit meetings with others outside of their own household which complicated needs assessment in social work. Additionally, a vulnerable group for getting severely ill of COVID-19 was older people. LÄS MER
4. Management Control During Forced Remote Working Conditions - A Case Study of a Global Leader in Container Shipping and a Big Four Accounting FirmMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Accounting and Financial Management.... LÄS MER
5. “Socialt arbete blir till en socialadministration” - En kvalitativ studie om socialsekreterares upplevelser av arbetet med ekonomiskt bistånd under covid-19 pandeminKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study was to examine, through qualitative interviews, how social workers who works with social aid perceive how the work with clients has been affected by the guidelines and restrictions which have been created as a consequence of the covid-19 pandemic. Five semi-structured interviews with social workers were conducted. LÄS MER