Sökning: "working-class literature"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 28 uppsatser innehållade orden working-class literature.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för litteratur, idéhistoria och religion
Sammanfattning : This essay examines how Jenny Wrangborg’s collection of poetry entitled Kallskänken was received in Swedish media when published in 2010. The material consists of twelve articles from newspapers, both national and local, as well as in magazines and on radio. LÄS MER
2. CONTESTING URBAN PUBLIC SPACE AS COMMONS - A study on the common usage of public parks in Barcelona-SantsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : Urbanisation is one of the major trends in globalisation. An influx of heterogenous urban dwellers to a densely built urban environment contains potential for conflicts. With increasing heterogeneity, public space in cities becomes the site of multicultural confrontation. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : While Skagboys portrays the descent into heroin addiction of young, working class Scots during the Thatcher era, shifting the analysis from a strictly human perspective to one focusing on the agency of objects opens up the novel to new readings wherein morality emerges through nonhuman actors. Welsh’s work has traditionally been hailed as Scottish working-class realism that portrays its characters unideologically, to the point that the novels, through the characters, appear without morality. LÄS MER
4. "Mot allt, som plågar mej, jag reagerar" : Känslorna och det proletära subjektet i Karl Östmans litterära verkMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Litteraturvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis explores the representation of emotion and feeling in the 1910’s and 1920’s fictional works of Swedish working class writer Karl Östman, against the historical background of the working class movement and its social communities. The material consists mainly of three collections of short stories (Pilgrims, A Fiddle and a Woman and Hunger) and one novel (The Broad Road). LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för utbildning, kultur och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : The intention of this essay is to shine a light on an often overlooked aspect of Moa Martinsons debut novel Kvinnor och äppelträd. With the help of psychologist Abraham H. LÄS MER