Sökning: "writing processes"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 121 uppsatser innehållade orden writing processes.
1. Stavning, morfologi och redigeringar i sammanhängande skrift gjorda av personer med afasi - En jämförande studieMagister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för neurovetenskap och fysiologi
Sammanfattning : In this study picture elicited written texts were examined and compared between a group of 16 persons with aphasia and 25 persons without neurological disease in terms of spelling errors, morphological errors, word substitutions and unknown target words, and also how the writing processes were distinguished between the groups in terms of edits. This analysis was done with the working method keystroke logging. LÄS MER
2. Region-based Memory Management and Actor Model Concurrency An initial study of how the combination performsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Modern computer systems and the requirements we place upon them are vastlydifferent from those of early systems. With the emergence of Internet of Things(IoT) devices, the number of devices with hard, real-time deadlines have increasedgreatly. LÄS MER
3. Students’ Perception of their Reading and Writing Difficulties, School Experience and Future Aspirations : - A Cross-Cultural Qualitative Interview Study with Upper Secondary Students in Malta and SwedenUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik, didaktik och utbildningsstudier
Sammanfattning : The main purpose of this study was to increase knowledge on the views of students with reading and writing difficulties when it comes to their perception of their difficulties, school experiences and future aspirations. The second aim was to increase knowledge about some differences and similarities between Malta and Sweden in the subject field. LÄS MER
4. Planning Processes in Speaking, Texting, and Writing – The effect of reader’s and listener’s temporal and spatial presence on planning in language productionMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Allmän språkvetenskap; Lunds universitet/Masterprogram: Språk och språkvetenskap
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigates planning processes in language production, more specifically in texting as compared to speaking and writing, through pauses analyses (Goldman Eisler, 1969; Matsuhashi, 1981). Texting is used to examine the role of the spatial and temporal presence of a listener/reader in language production. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Skövde/Institutionen för informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : This study aims to answer how Interactive Digital Narrative authoring tools shape the authoring process. Any tool or software shapes the way its users interact with it, oftentimes without the user even knowing it. LÄS MER